Aims Of The School
On completing the primary phase of their education at St. Paul’s children will:
- Have a sound basis of knowledge about the world and their place in it. The children will have an understanding of Christianity and an awareness of other faiths and cultures.
- Have been given the opportunity to maximise their individual academic, physical and creative potential.
- Have respect for others and self and show sensitivity, tolerance and empathy.
- Be self aware, independent, cooperative and self disciplined.
- Display a zest for life and learning, valuing a healthy lifestyle, having the confidence to make their own decisions and developing responsibility for themselves and others.
- Develop a range of skills which will equip them for academic attainment and life as a citizen in the modern world.
- Be happy, confident members of society with open and enquiring minds.
Our Latest Ofsted Report – July 2016
We were visited by Ofsted in July 2016. Leadership and management, personal development, behaviour and welfare were graded as good for the first time in many years.
Our Early Years provision is now rated as GOOD! Please contact the school office if you would like to enquire about your child starting in September.
Important information for Parents & Carers
If your child is sick or has diarrhoea, please ensure that they do not attend school for at least 48 hours after the last episode.
Please support St Paul’s by visiting the Ofsted Parentview website and answering the questionnaire. – Click here
The local supplier for school uniform is Crested Schoolwear – Click here to visit their website
School Dinners: £2.15 per day
Can be paid for weekly or each half term. Please make cheques payable to: Staffordshire County Council. Please only send payment on Mondays.
Milk: £1 per week. Payable on a Monday for the following week.
Dinners and milk must be paid in advance.
Entrust provide the school meals for St Paul’s. The meals are cooked off site and delivered daily. Please click on the link below for the Entrust school meals menu.